I started researching organizations to help me with my job search and I have been looking at the missions of these various organizations. Even though I am looking for a technology related position, I decided I would first focus on organizations whose missions interest me. I am interested in organizations related to education, environment, and health.
Through my research and the recent posts about the use of Flickr for nonprofits, I have realized the nptech tag can be used in other ways. Learning about tagging is not just a skill for techies, it is a skill for anyone.
More uses of nptech
How can non-profit organizations use tags?
- Tag images, bookmarks, and blog entries to share with others who might be interested in the mission of your organization.
- Look at the users of the tags and see who else is interested in the mission of your organization
- Find images on Flickr related to the mission of your organization. Images found on the Creative Commons section can be used for websites, newsletters, or blog entries.
- Find bookmarks on Del.icio.us to help with researching about the mission of your organization.
- Find blog entries on Technorati related to the mission of your organization.
Tags (missions, events, organizations)
I will be adding to this list as I find more tags.
I decided to write an entry about this topic after reading the following blog entries: