- The two sectors with e-mail list growth in 2012 were Health and Wildlife & Animal Welfare. Health has gone up since 2010 by about 10% in each year. (10% in 2010, 20% in 2011, and 31% in 2012) Wildlife & Animal Welfare went up by 27% in 2012. (17% in 2010, went down to 5% in 2011, and went up to 32% in 2012)
- The Environmental sector had the most e-mail open rates with 16%.
- The Environmental sector had the most e-mail click through rate with 2.6%.
- The Environmental sector had the most e-mail advocacy click through rate with 5.5%.
- The two sectors with the highest e-mail newsletter click through rates were Environmental (with 2.9%) and Wildlife & Animal Welfare (with 2.1%)
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
2013 eNonprofit Benchmarks Study
NTEN and M+R Strategic Services recently released their annual eNonprofit Benchmarks Study. Here are some of the findings: