- The three most important communications goals are engaging our community (57%), retaining current donors (53%), and brand awareness (51%). It is interesting to see that these were also the top three goals found in the nonprofit content marketing report that was released a few months ago.
- The biggest challenge is still lack of time to produce quality content.
- The most important communication channels are websites, e-mail marketing, and traditional social media.
- Facebook is still the most important social media site and Twitter is the second. These results were the same findings from the nonprofit content marketing report.
- Nonprofit communicators spend the most time producing content for Facebook and E-Newsletters.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
2015 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report
The 2015 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report was recently released. Here are some of the findings: