Here are some examples of climate change content on Facebook:
- Climate Witness in Action is World Wildlife Fund's initiative to help people share their stories about how climate change is impacting on their local environment and communities and what they are doing to be part of the solution. WWF setup a cause for this and has 1,053 members.
- Rainforest2Reef has a cause called Protecting the Rainforest to Slow Climate Change. They have 2,015 members and have raised $235 with this cause.
- CARE setup a cause for their campaign called The Human Face of Climate Change. This cause has 9,606 members and has raised $464.
- The Climate Project has a cause with 4,266 members and has raised $457. They also have a group with 2,565 members.
- Unite for Climate has a page where photos and links are shared.
- Climate Solutions has a page where they post lots of links.
- The Climate Institute, an organization in Australia, has a group and a page.
- Campaign against Climate Change is a campaign in the United Kingdom. They have a group with 4,361 members and a page with 4,543 fans.
- Protect Our Winters shares links on their page and has 5,635 fans. They also have a group with 7,982 members.