Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

Netsquared Remote Conference

I had a blast at the Netsquared remote conference. Even though I was unable to attend the face to face conference, the remote part was a thrill for me.

I attended the following remote sessions:

  • Health Care and Web 2.0 Technologies
  • Partnering with researchers in industry and academia
  • Blogher
  • Tagging in the Nonprofit World
  • Tech Tools in Medicine
  • Superpatron: viewing libraries from a patron's point of view

I also went to the hallway to chat real time with conference participants. I learned what was being said in the mashups, social networking, gender, and tagging sessions. It was so interesting. I felt like I was there even though I wasn't.

It was also neat to chat with Beth, Marnie, Ruby, Susan, Holly, and a few others.

I will be posting my notes and thoughts shortly from what I learned at these remote chats.


Tags:

No comments: