Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Social Bookmarking for Nonprofits

I spend a lot of time researching how different places use social bookmarking and tags. One example I have found is Adobe, which I think is a great example of a company/organization using social bookmarking and tags. Their account is at http://del.icio.us/adobe and they also created a tutorial on what you can do with their resources on del.icio.us.


I started thinking, how could nonprofits use social bookmarking? What information could they share?

Here is what I came up with:
  • News
  • Press Releases
  • Donors / Donations
  • Fundraising
  • Volunteering
  • Sponsors
  • Research
  • Resources (related to the mission of their organization)
  • Campaigns

What other information could nonprofits share?


No comments: