Pages

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Great Nonprofit Blog Posts from 2015 about Technology, Communications, and Fundraising

Every month I post a roundup of nonprofit blog posts on the Nonprofit Blog Exchange. The links below are my favorite posts in 2015 that were linked in the roundups.

Listed below are links to 27 blog posts from 15 blogs.

Ann Green’s Nonprofit Blog

According to my stats for 2015, her blog had the most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog.  Here are 3 posts I included in the roundups this year: 

Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog

According to my stats for 2015, her blog had the 2nd most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog. (same as last year) Here are 3 posts I included in the roundups this year:

npENGAGE

According to my stats for 2015, their blog had the 3rd most clicks from The Nonprofit Blog Exchange blog.  (was also in the top 3 last year) Here are 2 posts I included in the roundups this year: 

Non-Profit Marketing Blog

Engaging Volunteers

Event Fundraising Blog

Wild Apricot

A New Marketing Commentator

How 10 Nonprofit Brands Roll on Twitter

Double the Donation

5 Steps to Easy Online Donations

Get Fully Funded Blog

10 Non-profit Fundraising Lessons From My Garden

Neighborworks Blog

Top 7 online giving tips for nonprofits

Red Rooster Group

Using Infographics in Your Nonprofit Annual Report

See What’s Out There

5 Social Media Lessons for Nonprofits

The Storytelling Non-Profit

How To Organize Your Stories

Wild Woman Fundraising

A Recipe for the Perfect Nonprofit E-Newsletter

No comments: