Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Have Fun and Do Good List

Britt wrote an entry on her blog titled How to Find Your Way to Have Fun and Do Good. She asks for others to make their own list, so I made a list.

My Have Fun
  • Play with social media
  • Read blogs
  • Update website content
  • Code in HTML
  • Internet research
  • Learn about how different places use social media
  • Writing
  • Analyzing data
  • Play games
  • Solve puzzles
  • Staying busy with different groups I am involved in
  • Meet new people

My Do Good

  • Being a leader
  • Volunteering
  • Sharing resources with others

My Have Fun, Do Good

  • Writing a blog about topics I enjoy to research about and write (this blog, Emily's World)
  • Volunteer my time to write a blog to share resources with others and connect nonprofit bloggers with each other (Nonprofit Blog Exchange)
  • Analyze web analytics for both blogs
  • Work on websites for large nonprofit organizations or associations (past jobs I had)
  • Being a leader in organizations by planning events for young professionals in the DC area

No comments: